02 03 RiggstownRoad: Cute Coffee Table Duo Do-over 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Cute Coffee Table Duo Do-over

34
 




I've been holding on to this cute little coffee table and its buddy, the end table, for a while...partly because the end table has been holding my living room lamp... and partly because I love them and kinda hate to see them go.





 
 
 
 
But...it's time.   The round coffee table works better in my small living room, and I don't have the storage space to hang onto this one.  (I have two coffee tables due to playing musical rooms.)

So, in preparation for letting it go, I spiffed it up a little.  A couple nights ago, I freshened up the paint some (because that's a normal thing to do at 9:00 at night, right?) and today I did some distressing and a clear coat.

I love it even more now.

 
 
 
Aren't they cute?
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I had so much fun working on these.  I sanded them, painted them a cute French-gray taupe color, distressed and clear-coated them.  Here's a close-up of the distress...
 


And now they're ready to go!

FOR SALE:
SOLID WOOD COFFEE TABLE AND MATCHING END TABLE
(pick up only)

 
If you are interested, let me know!

Labels: , ,

35 36 37 38