02 03 RiggstownRoad: Make Your Own Indian Corn - from Popcorn! 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Make Your Own Indian Corn - from Popcorn!

34
I had grand plans, y'all.  I'm kinda famous for 'em.  I see potential everywhere.

Problem is, things don't always turn out quite the way I envision them. 

Like the plans I had for this DIY Indian corn.  I had the coolest idea.  I knew just what I was going to do with it, and it was going to be the most adorable thing.

Except that it didn't work so well.  Very frustrating.  But then I remembered that the light bulb took a few tries to get right, too, right?  So I put the really cool project on the shelf (actually, the trash) to work on (start over) another day, and changed gears.

I did something else with my Indian corn.  For now. ;)


I made mini hurricanes with the Indian corn as a filler.  It makes a killer filler.

I just stacked the filled flat vases on wide-topped candle-holders and added tea lights.  It doesn't get much easier than that.  Perfect for a Thanksgiving table!


And when I pull the other project off the shelf (ahem) and get it right, I'll show it to you.  In the meantime, I'd love to see what you creative geniuses out there do with this Indian corn that is SO easy to make.


To see how I made the INDIAN CORN (something that did turn out perfectly), check out my contributor post over at Busy Mom's Helper!
35 36 37 38